The May 10 event highlighted the contributions made by outstanding leaders and organizations.
More than 600 business and community leaders attended the sold-out Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center. The May 10 event highlighted the contributions made by outstanding leaders and organizations in the region.
Honorees celebrated include:
- Outstanding Small Business:D. Hayes Electric Co. Megan Doherty, president and CEO, was on hand to accept the award.
- Community Service Award: Jim Herbert, retired CEO of Neogen Corp., delivered an acceptance speech as he received the award.
- Diversity Star Award: CASE Credit Union. This award was presented through an association with the Lansing Economic Area Partnership.
- Legacy Award: Comerica Bank, celebrating 84 years of membership investment with the Lansing chamber.
- Ambassador of the Year: Lisa Fisher, of Lisa Fisher Associates.
The chamber’s Annual Dinner also celebrated the previous year’s 10 Over the Next Ten honorees, Celebration of Regional Growth, ATHENA and ATHENA PowerLink recipients, and Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors.