The Michigan Economic Development Corp. (MEDC) has launched a revamped website with goals to support initiatives to market the state, attract private investment and help build v…
The Michigan Economic Development Corp. (MEDC) has launched a revamped website with goals to support initiatives to market the state, attract private investment and help build vibrant communities.
The website showcases improved usability and enhanced navigation. It also includes original content on MEDC resources, programs and economic development stories from across the state.
“We took feedback from our partners throughout the state to design a site that is compelling, intuitive and helps us better market Michigan as a place to live, work and grow a business,” said MEDC CEO Jeff Mason.
Mason feels the refresh provides better usability for both mobile and desktop users, as well as better highlights the work the MEDC is doing throughout Michigan.
Among the features and enhancements of the site:
- A dedicated media room to provide members of the press easy access to information, contacts, press releases and, in the near future, photos and videos.
- “Handshakes,” which features original stories of economic growth and insight from people who worked jointly to get the job done.
- A homepage that better tells what the MEDC calls the “Why Michigan” story, highlighting exciting business developments happening in the state.
- A dedicated section allowing users to search quickly and easily for data and reports including legislative reports, fact sheets, MEDC scorecards and more.
- A revamped services section that provides resources related to site consultants, which includes a real estate database, Pure Michigan Business Connect program, international trade resources and more.
For information or to view the website, visit michiganbusiness.org.