517 Magazine was really happy to bring our readers the Days of Giveaways last year. It brought a lot of cheer during times of political strife, an ongoing pandemic and tough days for many.
Starting Tuesday, Dec. 1, we’ll give away a prize a day while they last. “Like” and follow our Facebook or Instagram pages @517mag so that you don’t miss the fun. Then, your only job will be to comment, relax and win.
We’ve got a little bit of everything, and it’s sure to give you a little holiday spirit. Make sure you tell your friends so they can get in on the action as well.
A six-game flex pack for the 2022 season from the Lansing Lugnuts.
A $250 gift card from Kroger.
A family four pack of passes with bowling, pizza and pop from Royal Scot.
Not one but two oil changes from Shaheen Chevrolet.
A four pack of passes to Funny is Funny Comedy Club.
A one-year maintenance program from North Winds Heating and Cooling.
Multiple $50 gift certificates to High Caliber Karting and Entertainment.
A $100 gift card to Buddy’s Pizza.
A full set of lashes from The Lash Lady.
A dozen holiday royal-icing cookies from Coco’s Confections, valued at $50.
Swag bag including a $250 gift card from Skin Boss Med Spa.
Dinner for two once a month for a year from Culver’s.
A Circul+ Heart and Blood Oxygen Wellness Monitor ring from Bodimetrics, valued at $199.
An auto detailing package valued at over $200 from Finish Line Detailing.
Two tickets to An Evening with Branford Marsalis (a February 23 concert), and two tickets to Opening Night of CATS (a Broadway touring presentation on Tuesday, January 4, 2022) from the Wharton Center for Performing Arts.
How does it work?
- Each day, we’ll post a new prize. That prize will be available for just that day.
- Simply comment on the post to win. We’ll cut off any entries at midnight.
- We’ll draw winners via org, or similar platform, and post the winner’s name on the original post the following morning on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Please allow tagging so that we can notify you if you’ve won. Accept your prize by responding to our post — and winner, winner, chicken dinner!
- Only one winner per household for the run of promotion. Please read our official rules below.
Official Eligibility Rules, Requirements and Restrictions:
- You must comment on the post of the prize you’d like on the 517 Magazine Facebook or Instagram pages on the day it is posted. All comments (one per person) received up to midnight will be entered into a drawing on org or a similar platform to determine the winner.
- You must be 18 or over to enter and win.
- You must be able to pick up the prizes at the business location the prize is from within 30 days. Some prizes will need to be picked up at M3 Group, 221 W. Saginaw St. in Lansing.
- Prizes are nontransferrable and will not be replaced or exchanged.
- You may not exchange prizes for monetary value.
- You, or your immediate family members, must not work for M3 Group, 517 Magazine or the company providing the prize.
- 517 Magazine and the prize sponsor are not responsible for replacement of your prize if you lose your certificate, fail to contact the prize sponsor or forget to pick up your prize within the 30 days.
- 517 Magazine and the prize sponsor are not responsible if we attempt to reach you via Facebook or Instagram upon winning and you do not respond or we can’t get through to you due to your settings.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- You may not decide to “give back” your prize if you decide you’d like to win a different one during the course of this promotion.
- You must live in the state of Michigan.
- You and your immediate household can only win one prize during the course of this promotion.
- 517 Magazine reserves the right to change rules and requirements at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this contest, you release Facebook (Metaverse) from any liability and understand this contest is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering this contest, you are committing that you have read and understand all rules and regulations above.