Recipe: Floral White-Chocolate Bark
Bring a little sweet romance to the table
What you need:
- 1 pound of white melting chocolate
- Oil-based food coloring
- Edible flowers
- Colored sugar
- Lay out parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Slowly begin to melt your chocolate in the microwave. Start with 15-second intervals so it doesn’t burn. Stir, and repeat until melted.
- Mix in color until you get the desired shade or tone.
- Evenly spread the chocolate over the parchment paper in the baking pan.
- Sprinkle colored sugar gently all over the chocolate, followed by edible flowers.
- Cool 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Break up into pieces and serve.