A microwave and just a few ingredients are all you need for a patriotic party snack.
With just a little parental supervision, this easy recipe for patriotic pretzel bites will be fun to make and even more fun to snack on.
What you need:
- Red, white and blue mini M&M’s
- Pretzel snaps (square pretzels)
- White Wilton candy melts
- Paper plate
What to Do:
- Place pretzel snaps on a paper plate and top each with a candy melt.
- Heat in microwave for 40-50 seconds. This is trial and error. Your goal is to have the candy melt so that it is just soft enough to press your red, white and blue mini M&M’s into it.
- Press one white mini M&M’s logo-side down onto the center of each white-chocolate melt.
- Follow by placing your red and blue mini M&M’s logo-side down in a circle around the white ones. It should take about six candies per pretzel snap to achieve this.
Save this recipe for any holiday and switch out the colors appropriately. Enjoy!